“Nothing can keep a Man except a Man that wants to be kept”
This statement is basically true but to keep your relationship going, there are certain things you need to know about the “Male Folks”. And to get your Man to love and cherish you, you have to take note of these things.
Men have emotions too. If you make him feel safe, he will reveal those emotions to you. So join me Ladies as we reveal some of the things that can actually help you keep “Your” Man 😉.
- First of all, you should know that Men love to hang around a woman who challenges them. That woman who knows more about different life topics, not just romance. That woman who talks and he is amazed by her wisdom. So yes, get witty y’all and you’ll definitely have his attention.
- Flirting doesn’t keep a man. What keeps a man is his need of you and how you respect him. A man can actually use his ego positively to love you, to brag about you, to be proud of you and to make sure the love you two have is never put to shame because his name is on the line but you need to respect first to earn that respect too. Respect is reciprocal right?
- This is very important so take note… A man who is affectionate towards God will be affectionate towards you. Check his relationship with God.
- The moment a man feels you don’t admire him but belittle him, he will begin to pull away and avoid you. Yes, they need compliments too so make sure to give him some once in a while, make him feel loved and special, appreciate his efforts, get him gifts, even something as little as a romantic gesture will do just fine.
- When you give a man peace he will become vulnerable to you and find you to be good company, trust me on this even though we can get a little “naggy” at times, I guess that’s just something that comes with the “Woman-package”, it’s like an inbuilt feature 😋, Trust me I give my Man trouble sometimes and I wonder what’s even wrong with me but then I do give him enough Peace too and that’s one thing that counts. Give your Man Peace.
- When a man loves you, it will be clear, you will know it and feel it. The easiest way to make a man change for the better is not to criticize him but to inspire him to be better by appreciating his effort.
- A man who loves you actually looks forward to helping you, even with chores; all you have to do is ask, sometimes you don’t really need to make a fuss about it, he’s not in your head, he probably doesn’t know he’s actually meant to do something or probably too stressed out from work to remember, so just ask kindly.
That would be all for today though, we’ll continue this series another time. Don’t forget to like and share guys, you can also drop your comments below… Have a great weekend ahead.